Ms. Kailee :: Senior Portrait Photographer :: Oviedo, Central Florida

Can I just say that I love SENIORS!!!  High school senior photography is probably one of the types of photography I love the most.  Perhaps it is because it reminds me of when I was that age and world full of possibilities that lie before me - or simply because seniors tend to chose to be photographed and so they are typically just as excited about the photo shoot as I am.  

Well Ms. Kailee didn't disappoint...she completely rocked the session!  Kailee just began her senior year at Hagerty High School, is involved in their theater program and definitely knows how to work the camera.  Both she and her mom were up for hitting a few new spots that I've been hoping to shoot at and I definitely think our adventures were a success.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.