Miss K: Senior Portrait Photography Session, Orlando, Central Florida

I had such a great time photographing Miss K for her senior portrait session.  She was such a trooper, walking around town in what must have been 3 inch heels with her biggest fans (her 2 younger sisters and mom) joining her for support!  The goals of the session were to get some great senior shots, a few head shots to help propel her acting career, and of course a couple with her sisters and we accomplished all 3 with much success!  Here are a couple of sneak peeks from the session!  I hope you enjoy!!!
 




10 comments:

  1. The frames of the 3 girls are adorable, great job Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of the last 3...and the expressions are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the close up next to the red wall. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, these came out awesome! I love the first one and the last set. I'm sure she will be soo happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i also love the shot w/ the red wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the one with baby sister's head on top!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

All comments and feedback are appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.